You can work together with me to create your own unique collection of handmade pottery. You will be involved in every step of the artistic process.
I welcome commissions for a set of ten or more pieces using my chosen materials and palette below. (If you are looking for one or two bespoke pieces then I recommend that you pop into the Studio to see my display of one-off pieces)
Your Creative Commission will include:
- Creative consultation meeting at my studio
- Your own personalised crest made into a potter’s stamp which will feature on each piece alongside my own personal markers mark
- A sample piece posted to you for approval before I start production
- An artist’s book of the whole process, including, notes, weights, measurements and drawings
- Step by Step pictures and videos of the process as it happens
If you would like to commission your unique collection of handmade British pottery, take the following steps:
- Choose which pieces you would like from our Shop (e.g bowls, mugs or plates etc.)
- Choose the style of decoration from ‘Our Range‘
- Choose three to four colours from the Colour Palette
- Get in touch with me using my Contact Form
From here, I will do the following:
I will get back to you via email with some further questions including when you would like to meet or chat about the project.
I will then send you a ‘ball park’ quote before the consultation and a definite price thereafter.
During your creative consultation, I will work out the finer details, discuss what is important to you and work out a time frame.
This is definitely for you if:
- You want to own something nobody else has
- You appreciate British artisan crafts – and the people who make them
- Want to dine from durable and functional pottery
If you need a quick solution, want uniformity, perfection and full control of the outcome then this is not for you and perhaps visiting the Studio for our smaller range of one-off pieces would suit you better. I am an artist through and through and I pride myself in working loosely and with expression.
I will need to receive a 50% deposit before the sample is made and the remainder before product begins. Once the sample is signed off then the 50% deposit is none refundable. If the order is cancelled before the sign off then we will refund 40% of the deposit to allow for our costs thus far.
Please see note that our regular Terms apply.