You can work together with Leyla to create your own unique collection of handmade pottery. You will be involved in every step of the artistic process.
Leyla welcomes commissions for a set of ten or more pieces using her chosen materials and palette below. (If you are looking for one or two bespoke pieces then we recommend that you pop into the Studio to see our display of one-off pieces)
Your Creative Commission will include:
- Creative consultation meeting at our studio
- Your own personalised crest made into a potter’s stamp which will feature on each piece alongside Leyla’s personal markers mark
- A sample piece posted to you for approval before we start production
- An artist’s book of the whole process, including, notes, weights, measurements and drawings
- Step by Step pictures and videos of the process as it happens
If you would like to commission your unique collection of handmade British pottery, take the following steps:
- Choose which pieces you would like from our Shop (e.g bowls, mugs or plates etc.)
- Choose the style of decoration from ‘Our Range‘
- Choose three to four colours from the Colour Palette
- Get in touch with us using our Contact Form
From here, we will do the following:
Leyla will get back to you via email with some further questions including when you would like to meet or chat about the project.
She will then send you a ‘ball park’ quote before the consultation and a definite price thereafter.
During your creative consultation, she will work out the finer details, discuss what is important to you and work out a time frame.
This is definitely for you if:
- You want to own something nobody else has
- You appreciate British artisan crafts – and the people who make them
- Want to dine from durable and functional pottery
If you need a quick solution, want uniformity, perfection and full control of the outcome then this is not for you and perhaps visiting the Studio for our smaller range of one-off pieces would suit you better. Leyla is an artist through and through and prides herself in working loosely and with expression.
We will need to receive a 50% deposit before the sample is made and the remainder before product begins. Once the sample is signed off then the 50% deposit is none refundable. If the order is cancelled before the sign off then we will refund 40% of the deposit to allow for our costs thus far.
Please see note that our regular Terms apply.